View Profile extraTURNIPSx

3 w/ Responses

Brilliant as always!

Haha! That was fantastic.
I think I enjoyed the 'Behind the scenes' more than the film itself!
I loved the images of Bunny doing the voice over with the mic, and Stickman getting into the tomato!
So well made! Nice one!

ChrisNosal responds:

Bob Bunny thanks you. And he says you won't return his calls.

Great Stuff

Good concept, amazing syncronised music and nice little story! So well put together! I love your stuff, I honestly think you could go far with this stuff. Keep it up!

Amazing!

That was so well done! I love that you moved the camera around (most stop motion videos have a static camera). Great work!

Hmmm

I love the style and the mood of the graphics, but thats about it... I was sat looking at the black screen for about a minute before I realised thats the end!
Good graphics, but it needs more!

Genius!

Genius! Total Genius!

Haha

That was great! Very well written and great voice acting! I love the Predator reference. When Dick ripped the guys face off is the best part! Awesome stuff!

Good

Pretty good, but the instruments were held TOTALLY wrong. lol, its not important but it just bugs me because I'm a geek!
Keep it up mate!

I don't know why exactly...

...but I really like it! Same with part 1, the style is really good, so simple yet it catpured me and dragged me in.
Very interesting

Extar responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, I was deliberately trying to cut things down in these flashes. Cut all the crap just to see how little I can get away with. :D

Ha

I wouldn't have liked this much if is wasn't for the last second. The ending line just made the movie!

Pro!

Fantastic artwork and great animation.
Too bad that the whole thing ran really choppy and my shit PC.
The only thing that could be improved it the animation, although it is great there are parts where it seems a few frames where missed out.
Great work, keep it up!

Flash designer and animation guy!

32, Male